These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago and I finally had time to put them up. It was a beautiful day outside. I just couldn't resist getting my camera and taking a massive amount of pictures of my cute little girl! I am usually always looking through the viewfinder, but this time a lot of these were taken without even seeing what I was getting. A different perspective at least. She is growing up so fast!
4 comments:
what great pics!!! i really need to start experimenting with our new camera!
The one of her peeking over te slide is my favorite! She's SO cute!
Wow! What a beautiful little girl...and you're right...your little girl is growing up very fast. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
Love, Dad :)
I love these Tammy! They could definitely go in a magazine :) And I love that Emerson is turning into a little photographer!
Post a Comment