We had a great trip to North Carolina earlier this week. We left soon after church on Sunday afternoon and loaded up in the church van and Expedition and headed north. There were 22 people on the trip, so there wasn't much room to spare. This was Emerson's first time to see snow and she had been talking about it all week. I think she enjoyed playing in it but didn't really like all the clothes she had to wear. I had not skied in probably 10 years and was a little nervous about suiting up, but I actually did pretty well for me and was proud of myself. (I'm sure there are many thought in my parents heads of the first time we went skiing)
This was Mason and Katie Beth's first time to see snow also and they did great. Mason tried out the snowboard and picked it up really well. Katie Beth did great on the skis too. We had a great trip but were glad to get back to the warmer weather!



These mittens are really restricting!

Sandi helping Katie Beth

Leslie slid backwards and knocked all the skis that were standing up down on the ground. I just couldn't pass up this photo opportunity! (This is one event that might help trigger my parents thoughts)
2 comments:
Snow? What's snow?
We're so glad the kids got to enjoy snow! Sorry Emerson got a bad BooBoo! Maybe the fun made up for it. Nana and Papa
Post a Comment