Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bubble Bath

Emerson had her first real bubble bath the other night. She loved it, of course!


Making a beard


4 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

what is that on the faucet? does it continually drip out water? it's cute. and so is the kid in the tub :)

Jay said...

Look at how cute she is... and I want to know what that is n the faucet too!

Tammy said...

It is just a faucet cover. Nothing fancy. Someone gave it to us. Pretty simple, it blows up and goes right on the faucet. It is to prevent and injuries and Emerson has hit it several times, so I've been glad we have it. I have seen similar ones for sale in Target, I think.

Anonymous said...

And all "soap" bubbles this time?!?! Good for her!

Love, Dad :)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones