Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More 18 month pictures

Gretchen and I went to the limesink to try and get some 18 month pictures of Emerson. It's definitely not easy these days. I was grateful that Gretchen was there so she could get some pictures of Emerson and I together. Thanks for your help Gretchen!


She was patting her head saying "hat"




Peek-a-boo Beetle Gretch (Gretchen)







I think she was tired of taking pictures

Goldfish save the day

I see you! (or as she says it "I seed you")


I went back another day to try and get some more pictures and thought it might help to bring Brooks along. He really didn't help at all, but at least I got a few of them together. They are so sweet with each other right now. It is fun to watch.
Giving him a hug







No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones