Saturday, August 2, 2008

18 Month Beach Pictures

I wanted to take advantage of being at the beach while we were in Daytona and try to get some good 18 month pictures of Emerson. It rained a lot while we were there so I didn't think I was going to get a chance. The day before we left, she woke up at 6:30 so I grabbed my camera and off the the beach we went. I had a lot to weed through, so these are some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy!























3 comments:

Tony and Susan said...

how beautiful! i will totally have to find claire a white dress and take her to the beach and copy you :). those pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are perfect! You did awesome! It is amazing what you can get done at 6:30 in the morning, hugh? I love them. Can you take Mason and Katie Beth to the beach for pictures? :)

Dana said...

Beautiful.. The age gap closes so quickly. When Chloe was born and I would read about what Emerson was doing, it seemed like miles away. In reality, they are only 6 months apart and that doesn't seem that far now. I hope we get to see you all and meet Emerson one day. Because of the blog, I have to remind myself that I haven't met her in real life.

You did a great job. What camera, lens, etc. do you like using? I'm itching for a new camera but have some more important neccesities above it on my list...

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones