Last Saturday night I was driving to pick up my things that were left after the consignment sale when I heard a song that really caught my attention. I came home and asked Matt if he had heard it before and told him that it would be great to play at Westwood sometime. I asked him what he and Greg were speaking about that Sunday. When he started telling me, I could not believe how this song would fit with the message. We went to our computer and found the link below and watched the music video for the song. He called Greg and asked him to watch it and it was played that next morning during the message. It's amazing how God puts things out there for us and I'm glad I was willing to listen that day. I hope you will take a few minutes to look at the video. I think it can have an impact on everyone that sees it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-8SYA6rfbs
To the Bride on Her Wedding Day
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment