Last weekend we went to Charleston, SC for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary surprise party. They had no idea it was coming and definitely did not know we would be in town. It was great to be able to be there to celebrate such a momentous occasion. Believe it or not, I left my camera in the car during the party so I did not get any photos of the event. I'll have to try to get some from Mom. Those of you that know her well know she got plenty! (Thanks Mom for always capturing the moment)
I did have my camera around the rest of the weekend, so enjoy what I did get.

Watching Papa fly the airplane on the computer
Dancing to the music with Katie Beth & Riley

Johnny & Michelle brought their dogs over on their way out of town and Emerson loved them.

Just look at that excitement!


going in for the hug

Nana, Papa & Emerson

"What are you doing with your face, Nana?"

Looks like a proud Papa

On Monday we went to Augusta, GA and spent the night with Beth, one of Sandi's best friends from high school. This is Mason-Kate, their daughter they just adopted from China. If you want to read more about their journey to get her, you can go to her blog at:
http://www.mk2usa.blogspot.com/
Emerson trying to give kisses
1 comment:
I was surprised at how excited she was at the dogs. It was fun to see. Nana
Post a Comment