Last night we joined in on the youth lifegroup. They were meeting downtown at Turtle Grove Park. We brought a picnic and enjoyed a time of discussion too. As summer is coming up, we will be spending a lot more time with all of the teenagers so it was good to be able to catch up with them. Emerson had a great time being outside and Brooks even got to get out of the house too.




I wasn't thinking about the reflections when I took this picture. I wonder if Matt was?

Some of the teenagers (recognize any of them Dana?)

Getting some lovin from Mr. Bobby

Emerson found a turtle to play with. They are all around Downtown. If you haven't seen her interpretation of the turtle it's pretty cute!
2 comments:
I definitely recognize Sidney. Is that Sarah on the right? Wow, that makes me feel old!
She seems to like those big turtles also, maybe not as much as dogs! Nana
Post a Comment