
Congratulations David Cook! I have always enjoyed American Idol and I watched more of this season than any one before. This season was the first time I have ever voted and I waited until the finale to do it. Since we have AT&T cell phones now, all I have to do is text my vote. So, as you can see, I voted for David Cook. They are both great and will do really well in their careers, but David Cook sings the music I definitely prefer. There's my two cents. My one vote counted to help him win.


1 comment:
Ah, Tammy... I voted for Achuletta, we canceled each other out.
:(
But Cook did win by more than 12 million votes, so I guess I really just would have lost all the way around. I liked him too though, so I guess nobody lost. I am pretty sure that little David is set for life no matter what by now.
Post a Comment