Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Emerson!

We had Emerson's 2nd birthday party today. We just had a small party at our house with a few friends, but it still seemed too overwhelming for Emerson. She definitely has my personality and does not like a lot of attention. Opening gifts did not go so well, but overall I think she had a good time. I will try to get some video up soon. I wanted to do the pictures quick so the grandparents could see at least.


Blow out the candles

Cousins: Katie Beth & Mason

Mason was so sweet taking care of Emerson almost the whole time. Notice his mouth as he is feeding her cake.

I think she likes it

It was warm enough to play outside a little.

The only decent picture from opening presents.


Uncle Greg, Aunt Sandi, Mason & Katie Beth with Emerson

4 comments:

Hales said...

Happy birthday Emerson! The pics are so cute, Tammy. Miss you guys!

Jay said...

Tammy!--- THAT CAKE IS SO CUTE!!! You do such a good job on those.

I can't believe that she is 2. That blows my mind.

Happy Birthday Emerson!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! It looks great! Good job Momma. You are really a teriffic cake decorator. We're glad she had fun, wish we could have been there also. You may be right about that personality and crowds. Who knows, Daddy's influence may kick in one day!
Love, Nana and Papa

George Houston said...

When did she turn two?

I didn't blink, did I?

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones