Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Weather

This weather we have had has been crazy. It was cool this weekend, but since then it has been mid to upper 70's. Today as I write this it is 78 degrees! When Emerson got home from Mother Morning Out today we played outside for an hour and a half. It is December 17th! Crazy! Tomorrow's high is 82. At least I can take advantage of it and wear flip flops!

The challenge will be to not get sick when we leave for Nashville on Sunday. The forcast is upper 30's and low 40's for highs. I'm looking forward to the colder weather (and hopefully possible snow) but hoping we can skip getting sick.

1 comment:

George Houston said...

I Love it! It's strange to where t-shirts & flip flops in December.

Have fun in Nashville.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones