We were able to go to Nashville, TN and be with Matt's family for Christmas. Matt's parents came up from Texas and we all stayed at Brent (Matt's brother) & Julie's house. We had such a great time. I had mentioned in my last post about how long it had been since his family had seen Emerson. She warmed up to them pretty quick and had a great week.
We did some shopping (of course), got to see some friends while we were in town and went to Opryland Hotel. Here are a bunch of pictures. I always have such a difficult time weeding them down. So, this time there are a lot of small ones. If you want to see one of the pictures bigger, just click on it and it will come up.
Since we now have our video camera fixed, hopefully I can work on getting some video on here. That's my goal at least!
Enjoy:





Playing with Uncle Brent
The stairs were a great playground.



































1 comment:
I'm glad ya'll had such a great time. I'm so sorry you were not able to skip that getting sick part. Hope you are all three feeling better by now. We knew they would have a wonderful time with Emerson!! How could they not?? Love, Nana
Post a Comment