Matt and I had a chance to go to the Marine Ball on Monday. I didn't really know much about it and always thought it was something just for Marines. Well, I guess I was wrong since we were there. Our friends, Caleb & Monette, invited us and I have to admit I was not too excited about it at first. It meant finding a dress (thanks for the loaner, Barbara), renting a tuxedo for Matt and many other odds and ends. I am so glad we went. We had such a great time. It is a celebration of the Marine Corps birthday. This year was the 233rd birthday. They had a presentation of uniforms throughout the years and the Assistant Commandant of The Marine Corps spoke.
Emerson stayed at Greg & Sandi's and even spent the night, so we had the night all to ourselves. So since we got all fixed up, I had to have proof with pictures!



Caleb & Monette (she is pregnant with boy #2 due on Dec. 19th)

Ralph & Anne
1 comment:
awe! that dress is beautiful! you look great in it!
Post a Comment