Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Festival

We had our Fall Festival on Saturday at JoEtte's house. We had great weather and a lot of fun!


After a hayride

Enjoying the swing


JoEtte (better known at Grand D) and Emerson

Daddy helping Emerson hit the pinata

getting the loot

Look at my bucketful
Katie Beth taking a turn
The Oliver's came to Katie Beth's soccer game that morning and decided to stay for the afternoon. Jamie is Greg's sister.
This picture didn't capture the moment, but it was the sweetest thing. Lilli just turned one a few months ago and she was just loving all over Emerson.

3 comments:

Jay said...

I hate that I missed this, Sarah Jane and George said that it was a great day. Apparently you guys had fun too! Her little face showing off that bucket of candy is great!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pics but, of course, my favorite is of Lilli and Emerson!
Becca

Beth and Ryan said...

Tammy, You must let me know these things! I had no idea you had a blog I could have been following! I will add you to the list to check :) Emerson was the perfect chicken! Glad you are all doing well!
Beth

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones