We visited the pumpkin patch a few times already this fall. The first time was last Saturday and we went with the Blueitt's, Reynolds, Pate's and Oswalt's. We went again on Thursday with the Oswalt's and Sapp's. Both times were very cold and the wind would not stop blowing. I know there are a lot of pictures on here, but I had to pick from over 100 so I think I did pretty good. There are enough to get almost every expression of Emerson right now. There are even pictures of our friends too.



Look at this big pumpkin!

Pretty sunflowers

Lots of pumpkins

I'm getting taller!

Go, tractor, go!



Rylee, Emerson, Emily, Landyn, Braden, Eli and Jackson

It's heavy!

Emerson, Emily, Eli, Jackson, Rylee & Braden.
Amy Blueitt was bribing them with M&Ms. Jackson looks ready for one.


Braden playing in the hay


Flat pumpkins

DJ found some sunflower seeds


another tractor


Lucas found some straw

Lucas- what a happy boy!

Lucas and Emerson (there is a full year between them)

Pretty white pumpkins (what a poser!)
Lucas all bundled up
Helping out the workers

Picking on in the pumpkin patch
3 comments:
Those pitures are too too cute... I love the one where she is posing.
I can't get over that picture with all the kids... ELY! I wouldn't have known him. wow.
Great pumpkin patch pictures! Have you decided on Christmas card picture yet?
Hey Tammy! Great pictures. Fall is the time of year that I miss being in the south the most. We visited a farm selling pumpkins this past weekend, but with the warm temperatures, it's just not the same.
Post a Comment