Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Spontaneous Fun

Emerson and I were in the backyard watering the plants the other day. When we got to the patio, I set her down to continue watering and she reached her hand into the stream of water. It rolled down her arm and her dress was soaked after only a few minutes. She was having so much fun playing in the water, so I took her dress off and she continued to play for at least 20 minutes. I gave Matt the hose so I could go inside and grab my camera. I love spontaneous moments like this and I had to capture it with my camera. I know I took over 100 pictures, so here are just a few from our fun time.






We decided to hook up the sprinkler that we have never used this summer.

Matt had to show her how it was done first, then he took her for a jump.
You have to raise your hands, Daddy!

Brooks decided to get in on the action
He has always loved "biting" the water

Wrapped up in a duck towel to finish out the fun.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure does look like fun. You two girls always loved playing in the sprinkler and on the Slip 'N Slide!! Nana

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones