Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random pictures

These are some random pictures I found while messing around on the computer today. Some of them go as far back as June. I guess the craziness of summer got to me and they got lost in the abyss. At least you get to see them now!

Papa and Emerson just a swingin'


We got Dad a birthday/father's day/ retirement hammock


Emerson marching while the guys flew their airplanes


Freshly bathed and running away from getting a diaper on. What a cute little bootie!

She got a hold of mommy's empty Coke can

Emerson and Brooks in her crib

playing on Nana's "slide"
Oh, the fun!

Nana's shoes are just right

Look at all my purses, Mommy!

Resting in the wagon while Daddy cleans up the garage


Yummy peanut butter


Trying on Mommy's shoes


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks like one contented and happy little girl to me. How blessed we are to have her and how we love her!!! Nana

Jay said...

she is SOOO cute!

--- tell me the secret to changing your background. I changed mine to what it is now, but I CANT GET RID OF IT! I don't like it anymore... help..

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones