Sunday, April 6, 2008

Outer Banks

Our Spring Break trip was to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with Greg, Sandi, Mason, Katie Beth and Jimmy. We had a great time and got to see a lot of neat things. I know there are a lot of pictures here but I had 700 pictures to choose from, so I think I did pretty good. If you want to see any of them larger just click on the picture and it should become full screen. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave comments!
(I tried to do small pictures and arrange them nicely, but it didn't seem to want to publish that format. Sorry, you'll have to scroll down a lot!)

Our rental house


Bodie Island Lighthouse






Cape Hatteras Lighthouse




Wright Brothers Memorial





Cute faces and airplane with Aunt Sandi

North Carolina Aquarium



Jockey's Ridge State Park (the tallest natural sand dune system in the Eastern United States)



A little Putt-Putt

Ronoke Island Festival Park

Fossil hunting


Fun with Uncle Jimmy

The Elizabeth II





Some family beach pictures

She wasn't too excited about being on the sand by herself.
















No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones