Ok, I came across you a couple of months ago from a comment you left on Susan's blog. I wasn't sure if you were making this public but since you had me linked on your side bar, I assumed it was okay to leave a comment. So.. Emerson is adorable. I can't believe how Katie Beth and Mason have grown and I know it's been a blessing to live in the same town! I love looking at your pictures. They're beautiful. And, I think it is awesome that you grabbed someone's trash when you had the chance. I can't believe someone was throwing those things out! You know how expensive they are! My dream is to one day furnish my whole house with used stuff. Weird dream I know but, I'm proud of the thriftyness that my parents instilled in me.
I'm sure that you heard that we're moving to South Carolina so maybe we will get to see all ya'll every now and then!
1 comment:
Ok, I came across you a couple of months ago from a comment you left on Susan's blog. I wasn't sure if you were making this public but since you had me linked on your side bar, I assumed it was okay to leave a comment. So.. Emerson is adorable. I can't believe how Katie Beth and Mason have grown and I know it's been a blessing to live in the same town! I love looking at your pictures. They're beautiful. And, I think it is awesome that you grabbed someone's trash when you had the chance. I can't believe someone was throwing those things out! You know how expensive they are! My dream is to one day furnish my whole house with used stuff. Weird dream I know but, I'm proud of the thriftyness that my parents instilled in me.
I'm sure that you heard that we're moving to South Carolina so maybe we will get to see all ya'll every now and then!
Blessings
Post a Comment