Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last Trip to Mississippi

We took a final trip to Vicksburg, MS last week to help Mom & Dad pack up. They are moving Saturday to Maryville, TN. We moved to MS when I was in the 8th grade and I graduated high school there. It's a little weird knowing that I might not ever go back, but I am so excited for Mom and Dad to start their next journey. They bought a brand new house (which they have never done before) and are so excited about it.
We had a great trip there and got to see a lot of familiar faces. They will be missed!


Playing war



Playing with Nana's pots & pans



Slip N Slide fun- Notice she has to be pulled! Mason & Katie Beth were so sweet to help her.




Katie Beth told Sandi before we left that she was looking forward to taking care of Beckett while we were there. She definitely did. She was a great help!

Mom made homemade sopapillas! YUM!

No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones