We had a busy weekend with ball games, trick or treating, a fall festival and Papa and Nana visiting. I wasn't sure if Emerson would get into a costume so we really didn't talk about it much until it was time. We were able to slip a bunny costume on her and head out the door. We never got the ears or the mittens on. I wasn't going to push it! I was just glad she was in it at all!
Once we got started she was having a lot of fun. After every house she would ask, "Are we going to another house?". Once she realized what she could get out of it, it was fun. Papa and Nana helped out a lot and she really wanted them anyway.

The whole crew

Mason- nerd, Katie Beth- rock star, Emerson- bunny

The ride

Trick-or-Treat!

Fall Festival at JoEtte's house (also known as Grand D)

Going fishin'
No comments:
Post a Comment