Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's a boy!

We got to have our 20 week ultrasound yesterday to see our baby. We were excited to be able to find out whether we were going to be having a boy or a girl. I'm not one to want to wait for the surprise!
Emerson had been telling anyone who asked that she wanted a baby sister. Matt asked her one last time when she was getting in her car seat yesterday morning and she said,"I want a sister. I don't like boys!" Well, it looks like she didn't get her way. After we left the doctors office Matt said to her, "It is a brother, like Mason" to which she responded, "It's not like Mason. I want a sister!"
She seems to have come around a little bit at least already. Not quite the defiant comments she started out with. I'm sure she will be excited to have a baby no matter what it is and we still have time to help her cope with what is really coming. I know it will be a transition, so keep us in your prayers!
Thank you for all of your love and support throughout this whole process. It means more than you know!

2 comments:

Jay said...

How is Emerson feeling about the baby boy now?

...i left you an award on my blog! :)

The Bacigalupos said...

Awww! Congratulations! Baby brothers are SO awesome! I hope all of you are doing well!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones