Monday was a beautiful day after all the rain we had on the weekend, so Matt had the idea of us all going to the golf course. This was Emerson's first time on a golf course and it was difficult to keep her quiet and still when she needed to be, but she did really well. She finally got into it and started to enjoy being out there. We will definitely have to go again soon!


Here you go, Daddy!

Oh, it went in the hole!

I'll get it...

and throw it back so you can do it again!
3 comments:
I like Matt's new golf clothes..finally he gets the style! Miss you guys!
I like Matt's new golf clothes..finally he gets the style! Miss you guys!
So many cute pictures! Looks like a fun time by all! She even helped Daddy's score card.Ha
Nana & Papa
Post a Comment