Wednesday, June 11, 2008

VBS: Power Lab

This week has been a crazy week of VBS for us. Westwood does VBS like no other I have ever seen. It is so neat to see so many people involved and the kids singing so loud they're screaming. The theme this year was Power Lab: The Miracles of Jesus. Emerson stayed in the nursery most of the time since I was helping with registration. I got her out in time for the last session of singing and dancing each night. The girl is getting some moves. Maybe I can upload a video sometime when we finally get the cable we need. Here are a few pictures for our eventful week.


Matt as Professor Ttam

Penny, Amy, me & Gretchen
Emerson showing off her moves


Emerson & Lucas



Emerson & Landyn Blueitt




3 comments:

Jay said...

I cracked up at the picture of Emerson with her hands up. How cute!

Anonymous said...

That's my grandgirl!! She's sonethin' else!! It's about time her daddy got some grey hair!! Heh heh

I've gone from start to finish on your blog, Tammy....it's wonderful and such a ray of sunshine in my day to see my family and friends! Thank you so much for the effort! I Love You and Matt and Emerson!!!! Dad

Anonymous said...

Emerson loves those babies doesn't she?! It's fun seeing how she enjoyed VBS. We love seeing all the pictures! Nana

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones