Saturday, February 2, 2008

St. Simons Island

We had a day trip to St. Simons Island to go to The Bailey Boys store. I had never heard of it but was up for a getaway trip. The guys kept the kids for the day and Amy Blueitt, Amy Reynolds, Mary Hardy and I took off. We spent over two hours in the store. I didn't buy anything but I had fun looking and helping everyone else decide what to get. We ate lunch, looked at a few other stores and walked around the pier. I have never been there before, so it was neat to at least have that experience.

Lunch at Mullet Bay


The Pier



Crab catching



The bridge to the island

Beautiful homes on the shore

Thanks for a fun day girls!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love St. Simons! --- Last time I was there I had a panic attack in the lighthouse. I was trying to be cool and pretend i wasn't afraid of heights... Yeah, I still get made fun of for it. -jay

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones