Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas in Mississippi

We had a great time in Mississippi for Christmas. We got there the Sunday before Christmas and left on New Year's Eve, so we were there for a whole week. We had a great time all being together and for so long!

Peek-a-boo Katie Beth


Helping Grandma Opal open her presents on Christmas Eve

She loves her new giggling doll and stroller


Watching the guys fly their planes with Aunt Sandi




Taking a bath with Katie Beth


I think Greg is getting into the boxing on the Wii

Watching the birds at Nana's bird feeders


Mom was so sweet to make Mat's bed for him, but I think it's a little too short!



Flying the helicopter with Papa

That's my sock, Uncle Jimmy


Katie Beth finishing up her picture puzzle


The fish were Emerson's favorite thing to look at

Emerson getting the goods from Nana

She loved playing in the cabinets

This si the dress Nana made for her. I think it might fit next year too.








No comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones